Wednesday, October 1, 2014

71


This is running nirvana. During an early fall trip visiting our good friends in Minneapolis, I had the privilege of running the chain of lakes.  If I were forced to run the same route forever, I would be hard pressed to find a better place. It really offers everything. It's fast, beautiful scenery, magnificent homes, and the vibe is tops. It was so refreshing to be surrounded by so many runners and cyclist. In my Georgia town I may not see another runner out for days but in the twin cities, I could truly sense that the locals were trying to get the most of the last few weeks of the fall season before the looming weather takes its stranglehold on the region.  Lake Calhoun is a definite must do for any runner visiting the Minneapolis or St. Paul. 













No comments:

Post a Comment